Position: Customer Service Ambassador
Department: Customer Service
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High School
Experience: 2 year experience in call center customer service.
Compensation: Competitive Pay & Benefits
Location: Arlington, Texas
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming calls from current and future customers.
- Answer and advice on any customer questions.
- Provide customer with feedback on product process and status.
- Always look for the best solution for any customer issues.
- Communicate with coworkers and management team to ensure all duties assigned are completed.
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Experience using Multi-line phone system.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skillset, including writing, speaking, reading in English.
- Experience working in a team environment with peers and management.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with changing priorities, and using multiple customer-facing interfaces
- Good organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other employees.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with changing priorities.
Please email your resume with salary details.