Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Connect with our clients to build relationships, provide excellent customer service and create raving fans for the business.
- Create a genuine connection with our customers, identify customer concerns and needs proactively.
- Completely resolve customer concerns and in most cases ensure that such concerns are resolved in one call.
- Provide feedback and help escalate customer concerns in a timely manner significant to customer service executives.
- Stay up to date on all relevant company and product updates and information
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven capability of providing excellent customer service – demonstrate customer centric values
- Excellent understanding of the US or North American culture and customer – demonstrate the ability to empathize and connect with the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the desire to be part of a growing organization and recognizes opportunities to move up and contribute in a different role later on
- Willing to work during Manila night hours (shifting schedules) and weekends
- For those with contact center experience, a minimum of one (1) year stint with the last company is required and with proven track record of providing excellent customer experience
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Can start immediately
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun environment
- Great rewards and recognition program
- Monthly performance incentives
- *40k Sign-in bonus (terms and conditions apply)