Position: Cutter Operator
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High School
Experience: 1 year of experience on Polar or Heidelberg cutting machines.
Compensation: Competitive Pay & Benefits
Location: Arlington, Texas
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Place printed jobs on jogger to align and weigh according to job specifications.
- Align form inside cutter and program cuts.
- Follow cutting program.
- Monitor assigned machine during each cut to ensure adherence to specifications and make adjustments as needed to maintain specifications and operating speed.
- Troubleshoot machine problems, resolve if possible, notifying Supervisor/Manager.
- Replace worn cutting blades with hand tools when required.
- Scan Form Ticket into cutting dashboard before programming cuts.
- Scan Form Ticket into cutting dashboard after cutting form and enter number of cuts and number of lifts when prompted by the dashboard screen.
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and are free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean working environment before leaving each day.
- Ability to measure and count accurately.
- Knowledge of cutting programs on machine.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to use hand/power tools and safe use of them.
- Ability to multi task with changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions.
Please email your resume with salary details.