Job Type: Full-time
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- View production report to determine priority jobs and set workload for the day.
- Determine what size and pattern of die will be used to run the cutting job.
- Observe the Die Cutting machine while running, to make any adjustments and ensure a smooth and accurate cut is done on the patter.
- Inspect the die cut job to ensure accuracy and quality before packing in designated box.
- Record production and operational data using IMS system, such as entering completed jobs.
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to safely use hand/power tools.
- Ability to multi task with changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions.
Education: High School
Experience: 1 year experience with Heidelberg Cylinder and Windmill.
Compensation: Competitive Pay & Benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.