Department : Digital
Job Type: Full-time
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Output a quality digital product by:
- Ripping files produced from static and variable data files using digital print equipment including Indigo digital press.
- Digitally manipulating color calibration set-up to meet expectations for color target.
- Reviewing all proofs and final product samples produced on digital equipment before releasing to internal or external customers.
- Conduct regular and special maintenance on equipment to achieve maximum machine performance based on equipment specifications and acquired knowledge of machine operations. Record maintenance and service calls in maintenance log book as required.
- Maintains accurate record of time and materials spent on each job/project along with keeping accurate internal job sheets and recording pertinent job information.
- Communicate with others in a positive and helpful manner.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Work overtime as needed to meet customer expected delivery.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Routine maintenance of inline (or offline) coating equipment based on maintenance schedule.
- Set up and operation of inline (or offline) coating equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ year experience and/or training with HP Indigo Digital Press 7600; and at least 5 year experience on Printing Industry.
- 2+ year experience operating IBM, Kodak, Xerox iGen, Oce or HP Indigo machines
- HP Indigo Certified
- Prior experience in a traditional offset or web-press environment
- Strong computer skills with file-to-print process
- Technically and mechanically oriented
- Printing and/or related production experience
- Color printing experience (4-color preferably)
- Understands how to achieve optimum print quality
- Good visual identification — pays attention to detail
- Dedicated — ready and willing to make an extra effort to exceed customer expectations
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum 2yrs experience in HP Indigo Digital Press 7600
Compensation: Competitive Pay & Benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.