Job Type: Full-time
Education: High School
Experience: 1 year of packing experience in warehouse setting
Compensation: Competitive Pay & Benefits
Location: All locations (Van Nuys, Arlington, Saddlebrook)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create different size of boxes to have ready for workload of the day.
- As jobs are being moved from the cutting table, ensure for quality and look for any imperfections such as color and alignment.
- Count the specific product to make sure the box contains enough of what the order requires.
- Ensure that the packed box is properly sealed to take to the shipping area.
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to use hand/power tools and safe use of them.
- Ability to multi task with changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions.
Please email your resume with salary details.