Job Type: Full-time
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Print forms in the order set in the K-Station for your assigned press.
- Clean and setup the press machine according to the designated Press form ticket.
- Scan jobs into dashboard before starting the makeready process.
- Run the allotted number of make ready sheets, or less, to achieve the appropriate color per the preloaded color profile sent to the kstation queue.
- Log into the Pressrun in the dashboard until count has been achieved.
- Once count has been made, click the “begin back cleanup” then “printing complete” and enter the number of impressions before logging into the next form.
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Perform all required maintenance per the maintenance schedule (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance).
- Fill out and turn in the maintenance
- Communicate with coworkers and management team to ensure all duties assigned are completed.
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Before leaving each day, do a walk through to confirm the equipment and work areas are clean and well maintained, correct any issues seen.
- Understand the imaging layouts and quality of printed jobs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to use correct hand/power tools and safe use of them.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions.
Education: High School
Experience: 5+ yrs. experience with Mitsubishi and/or Komori Press
Compensation: Competitive Pay & Benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.