The SEO Specialist will develop search engine optimization strategies. This person will also be involved in researching existing SEO practices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating with the Digital Designers on graphics (ads, landing pages, email, etc.), copy optimization, internal reporting of results, and budget management.
- Translate marketing goals into successful key phrases and site strategies.
- Troubleshoot search engine index ability issues.
- Analyze competitive sites.
- Review and revise website meta tags.
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive search engine optimization and linking strategy.
- Maintain expertise on search engine news and trends.
- Analyze traffic and/or rankings reports.
- Maintain CMS with latest patches and security best practices.
- Implement processes for performance and scalability.
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- Ecommerce or digital marketing experience
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience with email and search engine marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Marketing or Business
- History of achieving results and reaching goals
- Strong analytical skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization
- 2-4 years writing/editing web pages
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Proactive, intuitive, and able to manage change
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google and/or Adobe preferred)
- Experience with large scale SEO strategies