Job Type: Full-time
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- View production report to determine priority jobs and set workload for the day.
- Determine the thickness and the number of forms to place them in order.
- Set up stitcher machine’s speed and run a do a test run to ensure proper adjustments have been made.
- Observe stitching machine while running the whole job to make any adjustments and ensure a smooth and accurate stitched job.
- Replace worn parts and adjust to ensure an accurate operation, using hand tools when required.
- Record production and operational data, such as entering completed jobs.
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to use hand/power tools and safe use of them.
- Ability to multi task with changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions.
Education: High School
Experience: 2 years of experience setting up and operating stitcher machine
Compensation: Competitive Pay & Benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.